Fulfilling the Promise Conference

For the past year or so, I've been having enjoying the chance to get together regularly with my colleague Karen Morris, a Maternal and Child Health regional consultant for the Department of Health.  It's so exciting to spend time with someone who sees so many opportunities for libraries and other agencies to work together effectively.

Today, Karen shared information with me about a 3-day conference coming up at the end of the month, Fulfilling the Promise:  A conference for parent educators, home visitors & their partners.  It looks like a fascinating conference, a terrific look inside the work of professionals who are doing important work with families.  Though I can't go, and I'm guessing the time frame is a little too short for most of you to attend, I wanted to bring it to your attention, maybe for next year!


Labels: ,