Great Use for Flip Video Camera Kits!


From Barb Huntington's Monthly Posting for System Youth Services Liaisons:

The "Why I Need My Library" contest seeks to engage young library advocates and asks them to create short, original videos on why they think libraries are needed now more than ever. The producers of the winning videos can win up to $3,000 for their library. The contest is open through April 18. More information on "Why I Need My Library" is available at www.ilovelibraries.org/whyineedmylibrary.

Remember, making videos like this is just the reason I created a Flip Video Kit! Borrow it to use with your teen advisory board, your book discussion group, your after school gang. Contact me at langby @ ifls.lib.wi.us to borrow it, and be sure to send me a copy if anyone makes a "Why I Need My Library" video!

Labels: , ,